Tuesday 3 September 2013

Light, light, light...

Hello:)

I also really love doing lighting tests of all kinds with my SLR camera. (digital) Playing around with the shutter speed and aperture in ways that I wouldn't normally (while doing street photography for example) leads to wonderful new prospects. 

I don't edit or photoshop my pictures in any way...I just like seeing what 'naturally' happens.

I always do these tests indoors because that way I can control the lighting situations much more than outside...





This one is basically a double exposure photograph, I figured out a way in which I can get an almost ghost like effect two years ago and have been playing around with it ever since. 

I just love the mystery in this picture, it has an almost eerie feel to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment